When you register your account with Amplify, you will be prompted to input your information, including your email. A email verification will be sent to the email address provided, and includes a link to verify your email. Once you click the link and your email has been verified, you will be prompted to upload documents and update your personal information as part of registration. You can complete this at at a later time, but this step is required to deposit and withdraw fiat currency.
If your account has not been verified, there may be missing information that is needed to complete the verification process. Please check your account setting and validate your information HERE! Once you validate please click "Increase Level" to the left of the page.
- Please ensure that the following documents have been uploaded to your profile:
- First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Country of Origin, Phone Number, Proof of Address, Government Issued ID
- Please ensure that all documents you uploaded are .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .pdf files, and are no larger than 16MB per file.
- We are not supporting users from several Restricted Countries. Please review the linked list to see if your country is included.
Once all documents related to your account are received, please allow a few minutes for your account verification to be completed. In the event secondary due diligence is required, our compliance team will review your verification documents within 72 business hours.
If you did not receive the email to verify your email address, please check you junk/spam folder. If you continue to have problems with receiving your email verification please submit a ticket at this link and we can resend the verification email .
What you get from Amplify in addition to Tier One
- Ability to deposit and withdraw Fiat
- Daily Limit: $100K
- Monthly: $1 Million
- Higher Crypto Withdraw Limits
- Daily: $100K
- Monthly: $3 Million
What you need to Make it here
- Address Verification
- Government Issued ID
- Must pass KYC and AML Compliance